Presentation attendance is important for keeping sharp and up to date on topics and techniques. With that in mind, I often attend seminars and presentations on a variety of topics, Barco Clickshare Prix in South Africa from business development and consultancy to investing and asset management. Most recently, I attended a seminar from David Lerner and Associates on “Building and Protecting your Assets.” While this is clearly a sales seminar, looking to create a buying impulse, it also provided great information and food for thought. Mostly, however, I want to discuss the techniques used in the seminar, as I found it to be very well done.
I will begin by saying that David Lerner is a very polished and entertaining speaker. His use of technology was well integrated with his manner of walking the room. Three video screens were used, Clickshare Presenter App One large central screen and two smaller screens to allow the viewers at the peripheries to see the information clearly as well. On top of this, a wireless sound system was used to project the speaker’s voice effectively. The facility was a moderate sized convention center/ballroom, with a crowd that I would estimate at 600 people.
Utilizing an array of speakers connected to a wireless receiver, and a handheld wireless microphone, every word was able to be heard clearly. Volume and clarity are both key factors for successful speakers. However, it was not so much the technical details which made this a good presentation, it was the presentation style. Mr. Lerner made several overtures to connect with the audience effectively. First, he was adept at using humor, which is often touted as a public speaking tool.
I personally liked his references to Mel Brooks’ movies, as I am a huge fan of his work. Bringing the audience back to those references at points throughout the presentation also created memory points for the audience. This is a fantastic technique for getting an audience to remember key points, Clickshare Presenter App without seeming like a pushy teacher. Mr. Lerner also connected with the audience by sharing details and experiences from his personal life. Humanizing yourself as a speaker should not be discounted; an audience is far more likely to “buy in” to a speaker’s pitch if they see him as one of their own rather than an outsider. Sharing stories that the audience can relate to is crucial, but a speaker must know the audience well enough to make this work. Both the humor and personal connection set the audience at ease and allow for a greater capacity to listen and accept what is being shared without a highly guarded affect.
Barco Clickshare Prix in South Africa ?
A wireless PA system is a tool that can save you hundreds of dollars in wiring and trenching costs in situations where you need to install a PA system in a pre-existing building.
PA systems are very common in auditoriums, churches, malls, construction sites, schools, and many business establishments. The problem is that not all buildings were wired for system and retrofitting the building would be very costly and messy. Also, wiring gets old and may eventually stop working. This article will give you tips in choosing a wireless PA system that is affordable, easy to setup, and install.
Before you purchase your device, spend a few minutes of your time on studying these tips on how to choose the right one for your business.
1. Some wireless PA systems allow you to use your mobile two-way radios to send out voice messages to wireless speakers. These same two way radios can be used to reply to pages. That gives everyone full mobility.
2. If you have an existing wired PA system, you want to look for a system that lets you wirelessly interface to allow two-way radios to make pages over it.
3. Consider the size of your property. If you have a farm or a big hangar, or if you have a large property, make sure that you select a unit that has good range. You can get systems that can reach up to 2 miles away.
4. The loudspeaker of a wireless PA system usually is enough to cover up to 100 feet of space. But if your area is too noisy, or you just want to widen the coverage even more, you should choose a wireless PA system that allows you to install two loudspeakers on a single unit. It instantly doubles your coverage area without having to buy the complete set.
5. If there are obstacles that hinder your PA system from receiving signals, then you should also think about buying a unit that supports use of an external antenna that can instantly increase the receiving range of your unit.
6. Carefully plan where you are going to set up and install the unit. If you need to install a unit outside, look for a unit that has a weatherproof enclosure to protect it from the elements.
7. Since a wireless PA uses publicly available frequencies, you'll want a unit that lets you program codes to restrict transmission of signals outside of your network. With this additional security feature, only radios with the right coding are allowed access.
8. If your business requires the installation of multiple wireless PA receivers, go for a unit that has zone paging. A zone paging feature allows you to send your message in different locations without having to use multiple frequencies. This is possible because of a distinctive paging code can be set up on each unit. With just a single frequency, you can send your message in just one area or you can send it to all units at once.
9. Feedback is the most common problem if the two-way radio is used in the same area as the PA system. So if you are always mobile and still want to broadcast via the PA system using your two-way radio, then check if the wireless PA system is able to record incoming messages and play them back over the loudspeaker only when the talk button is not being pressed by the announcer. There are commercial PA systems that allow you to record up to 20 seconds for playback after the message is received.
10. If you are going to use the system for emergency purposes, make sure you have one that has battery backup power so it can make pages even when the power is out.
A wireless PA system is a wise investment for any business that requires two-way communication to employees or customers. It is affordable and it can be quickly installed without tearing apart your property. Just follow these 10 simple tips and you are well on your way to buying the perfect wireless PA system for your business.
The Wireless Display - An Introduction to Wireless Display Technology
Vast changes in Internet accessibility have given birth to wireless connections most anywhere. Wireless Fidelity (Wi-fi) still requires access points to be established and for a hotel to compete, these wi-fi hotspots are a must. Business professionals today are tethered to their offices by handheld devices, laptop computers and computer tablets.
Business people that travel between events, client meetings and branch offices often require overnight accommodations. The hotel that they select must have an easy and reliable access to the internet and if that hotel fails to deliver on this one element, that business person may refuse to stay there again. Therefore, wireless high speed internet in hotels is mandatory for any business event an event coordinator may be planning. Many business presentations today leverage rich media that requires wider bandwidths. Streaming video from the internet and graphic heavy presentations are very common. Hotel owners are always after higher guest satisfaction ratings and must stay on this cutting edge to satisfy the growing demand for more bandwidth.. It is the owner's responsibility to choose the best hotel internet provider for their location. In some cases, the entire network within a hospitality property may need to be upgraded to take advantage of greater connection speeds and wider bandwidth. The fast reliable wireless connections for the hotel business center are just not enough if you plan on accommodating business events at your property.
Sometimes business seminars and educational events may last 2 - 3 days. Some of these participants will choose to stay at your property during this multi day event. For these folks it is imperative that the wireless internet for guest rooms rivals the hsia for hotel meeting rooms. Wi-fi for motels is just as important for that weary traveler who chooses this option. Often a larger host hotel is surrounded by some of these smaller properties. Staying connected to check important emails, complete online reports and interact with the company's Virtual Private Network helps these seminar attendees conduct business before retiring for the evening.
Hotel management should have the network support team provide local wifi installation in their motel. Wi-fi for a business center is also an advantage for the hotel owner. A networked printer can be set up in these secure business centers for guests and visitors but they will still need fast reliable wireless and business center hotspots to connect with these networked printers. Nonetheless, to have the best internet connection either wired or wireless, business owners should consider the speed of the connection and choose the ideal internet service company that compliments your guest's satisfaction for the other areas of your operation.
There should always be wi-fi hotspots for hotel meeting space if you are trying to attract a business clientele. Wi-fi for meeting rooms is measurable and therefore billable to the client if you choose. Most businesses understand that bandwidth has value and most meeting planners expect to see these charges.
By and large, wireless internet connection is a necessity for business, your business and your client's business.