Presentation attendance is important for keeping sharp and up to date on topics and techniques. With that in mind, I often attend seminars and presentations on a variety of topics, Barco System in South Africa from business development and consultancy to investing and asset management. Most recently, I attended a seminar from David Lerner and Associates on “Building and Protecting your Assets.” While this is clearly a sales seminar, looking to create a buying impulse, it also provided great information and food for thought. Mostly, however, I want to discuss the techniques used in the seminar, as I found it to be very well done.
I will begin by saying that David Lerner is a very polished and entertaining speaker. His use of technology was well integrated with his manner of walking the room. Three video screens were used, Barco Presentation One large central screen and two smaller screens to allow the viewers at the peripheries to see the information clearly as well. On top of this, a wireless sound system was used to project the speaker’s voice effectively. The facility was a moderate sized convention center/ballroom, with a crowd that I would estimate at 600 people.
Utilizing an array of speakers connected to a wireless receiver, and a handheld wireless microphone, every word was able to be heard clearly. Volume and clarity are both key factors for successful speakers. However, it was not so much the technical details which made this a good presentation, it was the presentation style. Mr. Lerner made several overtures to connect with the audience effectively. First, he was adept at using humor, which is often touted as a public speaking tool.
I personally liked his references to Mel Brooks’ movies, as I am a huge fan of his work. Bringing the audience back to those references at points throughout the presentation also created memory points for the audience. This is a fantastic technique for getting an audience to remember key points, Clickshare Button Manager without seeming like a pushy teacher. Mr. Lerner also connected with the audience by sharing details and experiences from his personal life. Humanizing yourself as a speaker should not be discounted; an audience is far more likely to “buy in” to a speaker’s pitch if they see him as one of their own rather than an outsider. Sharing stories that the audience can relate to is crucial, but a speaker must know the audience well enough to make this work. Both the humor and personal connection set the audience at ease and allow for a greater capacity to listen and accept what is being shared without a highly guarded affect.
Barco System in South Africa ?
A microphone is an electronic device that convert sound into electrical energy and back into sound energy when it is transmitting out from the speakers. A wireless lavalier microphone is one tiny device that can be clipped onto your collar. It is usually linked to a wireless transmitter strapped to the belt or body. The transmitter will then link to the base wireless station.
This frees your hand and you will be able to use them for other purposes. They are commonly used by people giving presentations, bodyguards, backstage personnel and even professional singers giving a concert.
Here are some wireless lavalier microphone buying tips to consider while shopping for lavalier wireless microphone.
Frequency of Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
This is one important factor to consider before purchasing your microphone. This rule can be applied to other wireless products which you intend to purchase as well.
Ensure that the wireless system has a wide range of wireless frequency which you can switch to. If you are suffering from signal distortion, typically changing to another frequency will solve the problem. Hence, with a wide range of frequency channels, you will be able to solve your signal problem and indirectly increasing the wireless signal range of your wireless microphone.
Auto Scanning of Channels
If possible, purchase one wireless lavalier microphone system which is able to automatically scan for "un-congested" frequency channels. This will ensure that you are on the best frequency channel and will not be suffering from signal related issues.
Clarity of the Sound
Depending on your usage, this is another specification which you need to note before buying. If the system is used for a stage presentation, a microphone with small frequency range, 50Hz to 16kHz, is ample to allow the audience to hear the presenter's speech.
However, if you are using it for a concert or to sing a song, it is recommended to get an more expensive wireless lavaliere microphone which is able to support more frequency range such as 20Hz to 20kHz
Battery life of lavalier wireless microphone This is important if you are planning on using it for more than 2 hours. Common lavalier wireless microphone has a battery span of 2-3 hours. It is a common known fact that battery will lose their ability to store 100% of the charge rate over a period of time.
Hence, if you are going to use your microphone that you have kept for a long time in the warehouse, try using it on a full charge and check how long it took to become flat.
Certainly you do not wish to battery to be flat when you are giving an important presentation or while singing.
Another buying tip. Instead of buying those wireless lavalier microphone with 2-3 hours of lifespan, consider getting those which are able to last much longer at 7-10 hours per full charge. Although they are slightly more expensive, they could make or break the deal when you need it.
Simultaneous Connections to the System
If you are using for a presentation with a single speaker, a wireless system which has a single antenna to link to one wireless microphone is ample. However, if it involves an event like debate where several speakers will be speaking at the same time, the recommended guide line is to look for a wireless system which can handle 30% more simultaneous connections. This ensure that you are able to add in more connections for additional wireless microphone for speakers if needed.
Generally, buy one set of wireless lavalier microphone system which is customized for your needs. If you are using your sound system for demanding environments, be prepared to fork out money for quality product as they provide you with better sound quality, wider frequency response and more features.
Look for product specifications on-line and read the reviews of the buyers. From there, you will already have a clearer picture of how suitable the wireless lavalier sound system is suitable for you.
Independent Software Testing Services
A wireless PA system is a tool that can save you hundreds of dollars in wiring and trenching costs in situations where you need to install a PA system in a pre-existing building.
PA systems are very common in auditoriums, churches, malls, construction sites, schools, and many business establishments. The problem is that not all buildings were wired for system and retrofitting the building would be very costly and messy. Also, wiring gets old and may eventually stop working. This article will give you tips in choosing a wireless PA system that is affordable, easy to setup, and install.
Before you purchase your device, spend a few minutes of your time on studying these tips on how to choose the right one for your business.
1. Some wireless PA systems allow you to use your mobile two-way radios to send out voice messages to wireless speakers. These same two way radios can be used to reply to pages. That gives everyone full mobility.
2. If you have an existing wired PA system, you want to look for a system that lets you wirelessly interface to allow two-way radios to make pages over it.
3. Consider the size of your property. If you have a farm or a big hangar, or if you have a large property, make sure that you select a unit that has good range. You can get systems that can reach up to 2 miles away.
4. The loudspeaker of a wireless PA system usually is enough to cover up to 100 feet of space. But if your area is too noisy, or you just want to widen the coverage even more, you should choose a wireless PA system that allows you to install two loudspeakers on a single unit. It instantly doubles your coverage area without having to buy the complete set.
5. If there are obstacles that hinder your PA system from receiving signals, then you should also think about buying a unit that supports use of an external antenna that can instantly increase the receiving range of your unit.
6. Carefully plan where you are going to set up and install the unit. If you need to install a unit outside, look for a unit that has a weatherproof enclosure to protect it from the elements.
7. Since a wireless PA uses publicly available frequencies, you'll want a unit that lets you program codes to restrict transmission of signals outside of your network. With this additional security feature, only radios with the right coding are allowed access.
8. If your business requires the installation of multiple wireless PA receivers, go for a unit that has zone paging. A zone paging feature allows you to send your message in different locations without having to use multiple frequencies. This is possible because of a distinctive paging code can be set up on each unit. With just a single frequency, you can send your message in just one area or you can send it to all units at once.
9. Feedback is the most common problem if the two-way radio is used in the same area as the PA system. So if you are always mobile and still want to broadcast via the PA system using your two-way radio, then check if the wireless PA system is able to record incoming messages and play them back over the loudspeaker only when the talk button is not being pressed by the announcer. There are commercial PA systems that allow you to record up to 20 seconds for playback after the message is received.
10. If you are going to use the system for emergency purposes, make sure you have one that has battery backup power so it can make pages even when the power is out.
A wireless PA system is a wise investment for any business that requires two-way communication to employees or customers. It is affordable and it can be quickly installed without tearing apart your property. Just follow these 10 simple tips and you are well on your way to buying the perfect wireless PA system for your business.