Presentation attendance is important for keeping sharp and up to date on topics and techniques. With that in mind, I often attend seminars and presentations on a variety of topics, Barco Clickshare Troubleshooting in Johannesburg from business development and consultancy to investing and asset management. Most recently, I attended a seminar from David Lerner and Associates on “Building and Protecting your Assets.” While this is clearly a sales seminar, looking to create a buying impulse, it also provided great information and food for thought. Mostly, however, I want to discuss the techniques used in the seminar, as I found it to be very well done.
I will begin by saying that David Lerner is a very polished and entertaining speaker. His use of technology was well integrated with his manner of walking the room. Three video screens were used, Barco Wireless Presentation One large central screen and two smaller screens to allow the viewers at the peripheries to see the information clearly as well. On top of this, a wireless sound system was used to project the speaker’s voice effectively. The facility was a moderate sized convention center/ballroom, with a crowd that I would estimate at 600 people.
Utilizing an array of speakers connected to a wireless receiver, and a handheld wireless microphone, every word was able to be heard clearly. Volume and clarity are both key factors for successful speakers. However, it was not so much the technical details which made this a good presentation, it was the presentation style. Mr. Lerner made several overtures to connect with the audience effectively. First, he was adept at using humor, which is often touted as a public speaking tool.
I personally liked his references to Mel Brooks’ movies, as I am a huge fan of his work. Bringing the audience back to those references at points throughout the presentation also created memory points for the audience. This is a fantastic technique for getting an audience to remember key points, Clickshare Presenter View without seeming like a pushy teacher. Mr. Lerner also connected with the audience by sharing details and experiences from his personal life. Humanizing yourself as a speaker should not be discounted; an audience is far more likely to “buy in” to a speaker’s pitch if they see him as one of their own rather than an outsider. Sharing stories that the audience can relate to is crucial, but a speaker must know the audience well enough to make this work. Both the humor and personal connection set the audience at ease and allow for a greater capacity to listen and accept what is being shared without a highly guarded affect.
Barco Clickshare Troubleshooting in Johannesburg ?
Setting up the right blend of sound equipment is not a simple thing to do. Manufacturers will surely be able to assist you in deciding and choosing the right type of PA sound System for your needs plus it will also aide you in boosting your communication and listening experience. This type of sound system is actually used in many different applications and different applications require different kind of PA sound system. Before deciding on a specific audio device you should take into consideration number of things such as the venue, size of the venue, the number of individuals who will attend or listen to your speech, presentation, concert, lecture and the like. These are only some of the basic but very important things you need to take a look at for you to be sure you will have the right system or equipment.
In this article, we will discuss different kinds of audio systems that we all see and make use in our everyday lives. The very first systems we are going to talk about are the wireless intercom systems. Intercoms are very helpful especially in a very large company with large office or factory. This will enable and boost the communication between workers. These gadgets are very portable and can cover great range; they also come with rechargeable batteries. Even if these gadgets are wireless the sound quality are still great.
Another type of audio system is the PA sound system. This type of audio device or system is very useful in many different applications just like in schools, gymnasiums, large meetings and the like. It will also be a great help for you if you need to send important message to a large group of individuals. You can find many different types of this audio system and each offers unique qualities.
You can also find portable PA systems. These are great because they are very similar to an ordinary PA sound system except for the fact that they function without the wires which are very hassle and can restrict movement during speeches, presentations, lectures, concerts and the like. But before choosing a PA system you should take into consideration number of things as mentioned earlier. You should also take into consideration your spending budget because these audio devices do not come cheap so you have to make sure that the system you will purchase will meet your needs.
How to Choose the Best Wireless PA System For Your Business
A wireless PA system is a tool that can save you hundreds of dollars in wiring and trenching costs in situations where you need to install a PA system in a pre-existing building.
PA systems are very common in auditoriums, churches, malls, construction sites, schools, and many business establishments. The problem is that not all buildings were wired for system and retrofitting the building would be very costly and messy. Also, wiring gets old and may eventually stop working. This article will give you tips in choosing a wireless PA system that is affordable, easy to setup, and install.
Before you purchase your device, spend a few minutes of your time on studying these tips on how to choose the right one for your business.
1. Some wireless PA systems allow you to use your mobile two-way radios to send out voice messages to wireless speakers. These same two way radios can be used to reply to pages. That gives everyone full mobility.
2. If you have an existing wired PA system, you want to look for a system that lets you wirelessly interface to allow two-way radios to make pages over it.
3. Consider the size of your property. If you have a farm or a big hangar, or if you have a large property, make sure that you select a unit that has good range. You can get systems that can reach up to 2 miles away.
4. The loudspeaker of a wireless PA system usually is enough to cover up to 100 feet of space. But if your area is too noisy, or you just want to widen the coverage even more, you should choose a wireless PA system that allows you to install two loudspeakers on a single unit. It instantly doubles your coverage area without having to buy the complete set.
5. If there are obstacles that hinder your PA system from receiving signals, then you should also think about buying a unit that supports use of an external antenna that can instantly increase the receiving range of your unit.
6. Carefully plan where you are going to set up and install the unit. If you need to install a unit outside, look for a unit that has a weatherproof enclosure to protect it from the elements.
7. Since a wireless PA uses publicly available frequencies, you'll want a unit that lets you program codes to restrict transmission of signals outside of your network. With this additional security feature, only radios with the right coding are allowed access.
8. If your business requires the installation of multiple wireless PA receivers, go for a unit that has zone paging. A zone paging feature allows you to send your message in different locations without having to use multiple frequencies. This is possible because of a distinctive paging code can be set up on each unit. With just a single frequency, you can send your message in just one area or you can send it to all units at once.
9. Feedback is the most common problem if the two-way radio is used in the same area as the PA system. So if you are always mobile and still want to broadcast via the PA system using your two-way radio, then check if the wireless PA system is able to record incoming messages and play them back over the loudspeaker only when the talk button is not being pressed by the announcer. There are commercial PA systems that allow you to record up to 20 seconds for playback after the message is received.
10. If you are going to use the system for emergency purposes, make sure you have one that has battery backup power so it can make pages even when the power is out.
A wireless PA system is a wise investment for any business that requires two-way communication to employees or customers. It is affordable and it can be quickly installed without tearing apart your property. Just follow these 10 simple tips and you are well on your way to buying the perfect wireless PA system for your business.