Wireless Microphone Systems – How to Choose the Right One For Your Needs Clickshare Dongle?
Wireless Microphone Systems are advantageous in a variety of applications. At times a full, integrated sound system may not be required, Clickshare Dongle in Johannesburg or may simply be unrealistic on a cost basis. It is important to consider the scope of your message and what resources will be needed to carry it effectively to your audience. Wireless options allow for flexibility in movement, layout and activity, while offering professional sound quality. They often allow for a smaller footprint and easier portability and storage between uses. Wireless microphones are often used in instruction, acting and, musical performances, as well as seminars and promotional demonstrations.
Types of Wireless Microphones
Some wireless mics are hand held. The transmitter is built into the body of the microphone in these designs. With the flip of a switch these mics can be activated or deactivated, providing for high ease of use. Such microphones offer some amplification for use with a small crowd. Many singers use this type of microphone when performing for small audiences. This type of microphone offers the ability to move around without being tethered to a base, but may also be used with standard microphone stands. It further offers the option of moving the microphone closer to or further from the mouth or sound source to allow for private conversation during a presentation. Lastly, this sort of device is ideal for audience participation, as the microphone can be passed around to different participants easily to facilitate question and answer sessions.
Another option is a body pack transmitter with a microphone. Transmitters are usually clipped in proximity to the microphone, in an area such as on the user’s belt or a pocket. These devices come in a variety of styles and compact sizes. Choices of accompanying mic include headband style, over the ear style, or a microphone that attaches to your lapel or collar. The headband style is often used in active presentations, such as performances and athletic classes which require a great deal of movement. A lapel or collar style microphone is often used by lecturers or actors. This is a far less obtrusive and less noticeable option, which allows audience members to focus on the message rather than the sound system gear.
Delivering a Quality Presentation
The body pack transmitter style microphone is designed for hands free presentation. This allows the presenter the freedom to use more options in delivering their message, like whiteboards, pointers, and props to enhance the presentation. For example, if you are demonstrating a process or product and you are constantly straining your vocal chords to be heard, a hands free transmitter/microphone might be ideal. To provide amplification to the sound from a musical instrument, some musicians attach a body pack transmitter directly to their instrument. This can enhance an acoustic instrument’s sound without taking on an electronic aspect like an electric guitar or synthesizer might provide.
Where to Purchase your Wireless Microphone
Wireless microphone systems are widely available at retail sound dealers, often at reasonable costs. Many of these retailers do not carry professional portable sound systems, and are not familiar with higher quality sound delivery products. For those in need of amplification without concern for the quality of delivery, these stores offer reasonable options. Examples include small, informal gatherings, children’s presentations or private parties. However, it is advantageous to consult with a reputable professional who specializes in the sound system business for professional presentations and activities. Reputable dealers can be found through a trusted friend’s referral or through an internet search. Clarity of sound and amplification are equally important when purchasing a wireless microphone system as they are when exploring a full professional sound system. A professional sound dealer will be able to note the differences between the models, the transmitter types and the microphone options available, in order to deliver the system which will allow you to deliver your presentation material in the optimal manner.
With the wide availability of wireless sound delivery options, and reasonable costs, straining your voice is not a necessary part of carrying your message. Be heard clearly and easily with a wireless microphone system from a professional sound dealer today.
Interesting Facts About Clickshare Dongle in Johannesburg:
About Clickshare Dongle in Johannesburg:
A wireless PA system is a tool that can save you hundreds of dollars in wiring and trenching costs in situations where you need to install a PA system in a pre-existing building.
PA systems are very common in auditoriums, churches, malls, construction sites, schools, and many business establishments. The problem is that not all buildings were wired for system and retrofitting the building would be very costly and messy. Also, wiring gets old and may eventually stop working. This article will give you tips in choosing a wireless PA system that is affordable, easy to setup, and install.
Before you purchase your device, spend a few minutes of your time on studying these tips on how to choose the right one for your business.
1. Some wireless PA systems allow you to use your mobile two-way radios to send out voice messages to wireless speakers. These same two way radios can be used to reply to pages. That gives everyone full mobility.
2. If you have an existing wired PA system, you want to look for a system that lets you wirelessly interface to allow two-way radios to make pages over it.
3. Consider the size of your property. If you have a farm or a big hangar, or if you have a large property, make sure that you select a unit that has good range. You can get systems that can reach up to 2 miles away.
4. The loudspeaker of a wireless PA system usually is enough to cover up to 100 feet of space. But if your area is too noisy, or you just want to widen the coverage even more, you should choose a wireless PA system that allows you to install two loudspeakers on a single unit. It instantly doubles your coverage area without having to buy the complete set.
5. If there are obstacles that hinder your PA system from receiving signals, then you should also think about buying a unit that supports use of an external antenna that can instantly increase the receiving range of your unit.
6. Carefully plan where you are going to set up and install the unit. If you need to install a unit outside, look for a unit that has a weatherproof enclosure to protect it from the elements.
7. Since a wireless PA uses publicly available frequencies, you'll want a unit that lets you program codes to restrict transmission of signals outside of your network. With this additional security feature, only radios with the right coding are allowed access.
8. If your business requires the installation of multiple wireless PA receivers, go for a unit that has zone paging. A zone paging feature allows you to send your message in different locations without having to use multiple frequencies. This is possible because of a distinctive paging code can be set up on each unit. With just a single frequency, you can send your message in just one area or you can send it to all units at once.
9. Feedback is the most common problem if the two-way radio is used in the same area as the PA system. So if you are always mobile and still want to broadcast via the PA system using your two-way radio, then check if the wireless PA system is able to record incoming messages and play them back over the loudspeaker only when the talk button is not being pressed by the announcer. There are commercial PA systems that allow you to record up to 20 seconds for playback after the message is received.
10. If you are going to use the system for emergency purposes, make sure you have one that has battery backup power so it can make pages even when the power is out.
A wireless PA system is a wise investment for any business that requires two-way communication to employees or customers. It is affordable and it can be quickly installed without tearing apart your property. Just follow these 10 simple tips and you are well on your way to buying the perfect wireless PA system for your business.
Clickshare Dongle in Johannesburg
When considering interactive technology tool rentals, you need to think about how you might use them at your meeting or event. Lets explore four of these technologies: computer kiosk, wireless audience response system, iPad, and Tablet PC.
Computer kiosks function just like a PC and feature an intuitive touchscreen interface. These units are extremely popular at trade shows, association meetings, and product launching events. Some of the applications they are used for are:
- Internet and email access for attendees
- Information center: The event meeting services organization can load meeting agendas, speaker profiles, and more on the kiosk.
- Interactive digital signage to direct attendees to various breakout sessions
- Event registration and check-in
- Product and/or service demonstrations
Audience Response Systems
Wireless Audience Response Systems are small touchpad devices used in many meetings and events. Some of the more popular uses are:
- Product Launching Event: Motivate and engage your audience while certifying learning and increasing retention of key messages.
- Focus Groups: Give every participant a chance to have their say, providing valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of the entire audience.
- Training & Certification: Teach them and then test their knowledge.
- Hybrid Meetings: Wireless Audience Response Systems can work with live and online audience simultaneously to create the ultimate meeting.
- Member Meetings, Elections, and Shareholder Meetings: Vote without collecting paper tallies
When does it make sense to rent iPads? More and more participants do not want to lug their laptop to a meeting, and more and more event meeting services applications are being written for this platform. Some common applications are:
- ShowGuide application provides conference attendees a convenient tool to navigate conferences without having to carry bulky printed guides.
- Audio Office Notes uses tags so you can jump to the important parts of an event instantly, without listening to the whole thing.
- Grupio provides instant access to event details, social networking (Facebook and twitter), live updates from organizers and more. As an attendee, you can access event schedule, sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- SoundPaper is the best way to take notes in meetings. It tracks what you type while recording audio, so you'll never have to worry about missing anything.
When considering whether or not to rent Tablet PCs, think about your audience. If they are primarily MS Office users and have laptops they will probably carry to the conference, you are probably better off renting Tablet PCs and asking them to leave their laptops at home. A Tablet PC can provide your audience with the following:
- Run all the Microsoft Applications on the Tablet PC and upload it to the main computer or save on a USB drive
- Annotate Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with the stylus
- Sketch ideas
- Create handwritten notes and drawings
- There is no physical barrier between attendees, unlike a laptop screen
- A Tablet PC is as inconspicuous as a notebook and the notes are searchable as typed text
Tips While Choosing a Meeting Room
A microphone is an electronic device that convert sound into electrical energy and back into sound energy when it is transmitting out from the speakers. A wireless lavalier microphone is one tiny device that can be clipped onto your collar. It is usually linked to a wireless transmitter strapped to the belt or body. The transmitter will then link to the base wireless station.
This frees your hand and you will be able to use them for other purposes. They are commonly used by people giving presentations, bodyguards, backstage personnel and even professional singers giving a concert.
Here are some wireless lavalier microphone buying tips to consider while shopping for lavalier wireless microphone.
Frequency of Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
This is one important factor to consider before purchasing your microphone. This rule can be applied to other wireless products which you intend to purchase as well.
Ensure that the wireless system has a wide range of wireless frequency which you can switch to. If you are suffering from signal distortion, typically changing to another frequency will solve the problem. Hence, with a wide range of frequency channels, you will be able to solve your signal problem and indirectly increasing the wireless signal range of your wireless microphone.
Auto Scanning of Channels
If possible, purchase one wireless lavalier microphone system which is able to automatically scan for "un-congested" frequency channels. This will ensure that you are on the best frequency channel and will not be suffering from signal related issues.
Clarity of the Sound
Depending on your usage, this is another specification which you need to note before buying. If the system is used for a stage presentation, a microphone with small frequency range, 50Hz to 16kHz, is ample to allow the audience to hear the presenter's speech.
However, if you are using it for a concert or to sing a song, it is recommended to get an more expensive wireless lavaliere microphone which is able to support more frequency range such as 20Hz to 20kHz
Battery life of lavalier wireless microphone This is important if you are planning on using it for more than 2 hours. Common lavalier wireless microphone has a battery span of 2-3 hours. It is a common known fact that battery will lose their ability to store 100% of the charge rate over a period of time.
Hence, if you are going to use your microphone that you have kept for a long time in the warehouse, try using it on a full charge and check how long it took to become flat.
Certainly you do not wish to battery to be flat when you are giving an important presentation or while singing.
Another buying tip. Instead of buying those wireless lavalier microphone with 2-3 hours of lifespan, consider getting those which are able to last much longer at 7-10 hours per full charge. Although they are slightly more expensive, they could make or break the deal when you need it.
Simultaneous Connections to the System
If you are using for a presentation with a single speaker, a wireless system which has a single antenna to link to one wireless microphone is ample. However, if it involves an event like debate where several speakers will be speaking at the same time, the recommended guide line is to look for a wireless system which can handle 30% more simultaneous connections. This ensure that you are able to add in more connections for additional wireless microphone for speakers if needed.
Generally, buy one set of wireless lavalier microphone system which is customized for your needs. If you are using your sound system for demanding environments, be prepared to fork out money for quality product as they provide you with better sound quality, wider frequency response and more features.
Look for product specifications on-line and read the reviews of the buyers. From there, you will already have a clearer picture of how suitable the wireless lavalier sound system is suitable for you.
- Clickshare Wireless South Africa
- Clickshare Ipad Johannesburg
- Clickshare Csm South Africa
- Clickshare Video South Africa
- Clickshare Device Johannesburg
- Buy Clickshare Johannesburg
- Clickshare Iphone Johannesburg
- Clickshare Tray South Africa
- Clickshare Technology Johannesburg
- Clickshare The One Click Wonder Johannesburg
- Clickshare Hdmi Johannesburg
- Clickshare Security Johannesburg
- Clickshare Link Johannesburg
- Clickshare Preis South Africa
- Clickshare Comparison South Africa
- Clickshare Meeting South Africa
- Clickshare Pris Johannesburg
- Clickshare Software Johannesburg
- Clickshare System South Africa
- Clickshare Base Unit South Africa
- Clickshare Linux Johannesburg
- Clickshare Review South Africa
- Barcode Clickshare South Africa
- Clickshare Kaufen South Africa